Only ACN members are eligible to apply through us for tickets to these events.
Conditions Apply. Please read below.
Tickets to events
As a charity, the ACN occasionally receives tickets to events for carers of children with disabilities. As our objective is to help build communities of support throughout the regions we cover, we rely on individuals to get involved in either volunteer work or active participation with others in their community. This can be through regular attendance at a local support group, supporting ACN run events, or other activities that help us build that community.
Therefore, it is our policy that we will allocate tickets on the following basis:
1. Priority given to those ACN volunteers who actively work to support other families out there.
2. Priority next given to carers who regularly attend support groups, sharing with others and helping to enhance the lives of our community.
3. If any tickets left after that, next priority will be given to members registered before the date of advertising an event.
TICKETS TO ROYAL EASTER SHOW 17 March 2017
Hi everyone, we are pleased to announce that that the ACN has once again been provided with (a limited amount of) tickets to the 2017 Sydney Royal Easter Show to give out to families we support. We expect that demand will be high as always.
As is our policy, we will be giving priority to active volunteers and regular attendees to ACN events. Please see policy at: http://www.autismcommunity.org.au/vision-mission-values.html
To apply, please email email@example.com and provide the following details:
1. Your ACN Member Name
2. Your Postal Address
3. How many tickets you are requesting
4. Which ACN group or activity you regularly attend
Please note that as tickets are limited only members of this support network as of yesterday’s date (16 March 2017) will be considered.
Please do not request here, only emails will be considered.